Welcome to the Logan Furniture family of delighted customers. Even though Logan is one of the fastest growing and most innovative furniture stores in the country, we work very hard to bring you old-fashioned values of courtesy, honesty and service. It is important to each of us - from the Sales Staff to the Warehouse Employees and from the Customer Service Representatives to the Delivery Staff that your experience at Logan Furniture is a pleasant one.
We believe that the more you know as a consumer, the more you will turn to Logan for your furniture needs. Therefore, we give you an exciting, diverse selection of furniture styles at the best possible prices. We have tagged each item with detailed information about its construction and special features so that you can make informed decisions when shopping. Finally, we believe in impeccable service, attention to detail, quality in all phases of our business, and a highly trained and informed staff.
Therefore, we welcome you to our Logan Furniture family. We look forward to a lasting and happy relationship.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refunds on all Purchases after 7 days of Order/Layaway date. Special Orders are Non-Cancellable, Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. No refund or cancellation on all Special Orders. Delivery Charge is not refundable. All refunds will be issued by our Corporate Office. NO CASH REFUNDS FROM STORE OR CORPORATE OFFICE. Refunds on checks and debit cards will be made by check no sooner than 14 days due to bank delays. Refunds on Bankcards will be credited to the Bankcard used at time of payment..
No return or re-selection after pickup or delivery. Merchandise re-selection is available for all merchandise (except for Special Orders, Clearance Sales and Frames) 3 days before delivery. Special order merchandise cannot be returned. Damaged goods cannot be returned. All special orders are subject to a 35% fee if refused or abandoned; including those financed by third party financing companies (No exception).
- Specific days have been set up for each individual town; your furniture will be delivered on these specific days only.
- Deliveries outside of our normal delivery area will be made at an additional charge.
- Within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery date, all reasonable efforts will be made to give our customers an estimated time frame for delivery.
- In order to serve you better we must have a 48-hour notice for any changes to your sales order or delivery.
- Difficult deliveries such as window installation and deliveries above the third floor (without access to elevator) will be done at the customers expense and responsibility.
- Rooms must be cleared. Delivery personnel cannot remove existing furniture. Logan furniture is not responsible for any damage to walls, doors, floors, or carpets caused by delivery.
Customer is responsible to cover and protect all walls, doors, floors and hallways before delivery.
- Customer must remove snow and any other obstacles before delivery.
- To ensure the safety of the drivers Logan Furniture will determine if deliveries will be made during hazardous weather conditions.
- In the event that the customer is not home during the scheduled delivery time, a re-delivery charge will be assessed. Any delivery cancellation within 48-hours of scheduled delivery date is subject to a re-scheduling fee.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Upon our notification to you that your merchandise has been received in our warehouse, your furniture must be scheduled for immediate delivery or pick-up otherwise your merchandise may be released and made available for other customer demands.
Logan Low Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price at another local retailer, on same merchandise you purchased at Logan, and the price can be verified, we will refund the price difference to you, up to thirty (30) days from the original invoice date. Excluded: Floor samples, going out of business sales, clearance and damaged items. A local retailer is defined as one that has the merchandise available on the premises and is located within our normal delivery area. Logan Furniture offers several ways to pay for your purchase. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover, your personal checks at time of purchase, cash and money order. No starter or temporary checks will be accepted. Personal check must be cleared before any delivery or pick-up is made. A $45.00 service charge will be assessed on all returned (bounced) checks.
Customer agrees and understands that all furniture remains the property of Logan Furniture until balance due is paid in full. Installments will accumulate when customer misses a payment. Customer fully understands that he/she is responsible for all legal, attorneys, and collection fees that may result in case of default on credit agreements. A charge of $10.00 per week will be added to the balance due in case of late payment(s). Customer agrees and authorizes Logan Furniture to obtain any credit history and information that may be needed in order to extend credit.Customer/Co-Signer also fully agree and understand that by releasing major credit card number(s) and expiration date(s); Logan Furniture is authorized to charge these credit card(s) without notice, for the amount owed to Logan Furniture in case of default.
Clearance Merchandise and Floor Sample Sales
It is Logan policy that merchandise reduced for clearance will not be delivered and will not include any service or warranty or guaranty. Merchandise must be picked up within the time frame specified by the store, otherwise merchandise will be made available for sale and any deposit will be held on account, NO REFUND. All sales are final. There will be No refunds, No returns, No Layaway, No guarantees, No exchanges, and No service of any kind.
Logan Furniture believes our customers buying experience should be a delightful one. For this reason we will stand behind all of our products with competent service and stated manufacturers warranties.
All service claims regarding visual damage, on a new furniture purchase, must be called into our service department while the driver is still at your home. The customer at that time must have their sales receipt. Hidden defects must be photographed and emailed to Info@LoganFurniture.com
Logan Furniture reserves the right to:
- Inspect the damaged merchandise in the customers home.
- Service in your home, our warehouse or at the factory.
- Repair or replace at the discretion of our service department.
It is our desire to ensure customer satisfaction through our service department and that the conditions above are applicable only with normal usage and against manufacturer defects.
Delivery and in store purchases
- It may take up to 3 weeks to receive/deliver/pickup purchased items.
- Delivery options: Hand delivered by Logan Furniture
- Time Options: Delivery are made between 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- NOTE: All service will be scheduled in compliance with our delivery schedule.
Logan Furniture reserve to right to refuse the sale of any item that is inadvertently priced wrong (miss priced) on the web site or at the store. Logan Furniture reserve the right to make the change and correction to any wrong price without prior notice.